Monday, February 28, 2011

Chameleon!!!

A few weeks ago Andy took us up to his work site on Haleakala. There is a small town up the volcano called Kula where he works on the "O.W. Ranch" aka the Oprah Winfrey Ranch. We took the top off the jeep and it was such a windy ride!!! :) It amazes me that he drives so far everyday and I am so thankful to him for providing for the kids and I. 

The kids had a blast in the back seat! 



After we checked out Andy's work site, he took us to a small store close by called Fong's. He told us that from time to time they see Chameleon's in the bushes across from the store when they are on lunch break. Sure enough, after a couple minutes of staring at the bushes, we spotted one!!! It was so cool!!! It's so crazy how well he blended in with the plants! 


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for commenting on my blog:) you know how that made my day! I want to see this chameleon. bring it home in june!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what the heck it looks like a toy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahahahah it was so weird looking!! He is our pet now for the time being until I get my little baby kitty :)

    ReplyDelete