Tuesday, February 22, 2011

MAUI :)

I can't believe we have been in Maui for about a month and a half now!! It's about time I update you all :) The plane ride was SO long! We were sooo bored and anxious towards the end of it!!!  Ava, Ari and I sat on one row and Andy sat behind us. We managed to squish together a few times on one row to watch a movie :) 

The kids did pretty well... The airlines gave out cookies and they were delish. So we finished eating them and Andy and I were watching a move on a DVD player that they rented out on the plane to anyone. Anyway, So I am just sitting there and look over and Ari had chocolate all over himself. All over his hands, his shirt, his pants, then I looked down and he had somehow gotten chocolate on my hands and my pants. It was a mess! Then  Ava had some water or maybe it was soda on her tray and it spilt all over her lap and her seat. She was completely drenched! So...other than that and fighting over seats, and complaining and being bored... they were pretty good sports about the long plane ride :)




No comments:

Post a Comment